• it picks up ambient moisture to lower the relative humidity inside container.
• by lowering humidity, it stops the “dew point” from occuring which creates “container sweat”.
• mbd-99 does not leak, will not pitt or mark your product.
• mbd-99 holds more than 65% of dry weight.
positioning your desiccant mbd-99
placing your mbd-99 in strategic positions inside your container ensures a dry cargo at the final destination.
desiccant mbd-99 has very unique features
• mbd-99 is designed to hold the moisture and not release it back into the container climate.
• all bags have sewn seams to offer maximum strength and product consistency.
• independent testing (at 37 deg c and 90% rh) has shown to uptake 65% of its own weight in water.
1 unit of desiccant refers to its drying capacity, not its volume.
a unit is the quantity of desiccant which will absorb 2.00 grams of water vapor at 40% relative humidity at 25 deg c.